Monday, May 30, 2016
Okay Matt, I finally have the time to respond to you like I want to. The complexity of my response required this new page/post.
1. I asked your age to see how quickly you would give me a truthful answer. Your resistance to the truth was what I was testing/exposing. Had the situation been reversed, and you had asked my age, I would have first responded with a truthful answer, and then asked what relevance my age was to you and/or our debate. The fact that it took so much energy from me to get a simple answer to a simple question reveals, to me, that you have been misled.
2. A man masquerading as a young girl and people who undergo extreme body modification suffer from the same thing… denial. (I am now answering your question because you have finally answered my question about your age.) Denial is also the cornerstone/foundation of the glbt community. Every member of the glbt community is in an emotion-based based state of denial. Every male who “identifies” as female is in extreme denial. Every female who “identifies” as male is in extreme denial. No matter what a person "identifies" as, reality is still reality. If a man who identifies as a woman is sexually attracted to women, he is a confused heterosexual, not a lesbian in a man's body.
3. You have obviously been taught that a person with a penis can actually be female, and that a person with a vagina can actually be male. Sex and gender are the same thing, yet you obviously believe that sex and gender are separate things. You’ve been misled by the deceived.
4. Until you accept the truth of the Word of God, you will continue on in your state of mind. When a person surrenders their own point of view and adheres to God’s point of view, that person can discern the fallacy of human misconception and know the truth. It is a humanist fallacy/lie that a person can be a biological male and actually female or be a biological female and actually be male. The Word of God outranks and outlasts popular, human opinion. No matter how educated a person is, if their education opposes the Word of God, that person is wrong.
As before, please post any response on this page.
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Monday, May 16, 2016
1. A person cannot be involved in willful sexual sin, like homosexuality, and be a servant/sibling of Jesus Christ; much less a pastor. You can suffer from same-sex attraction and be a true Christian, but you cannot have a same-sex lover and be a Christian.
2. I suspect that this homosexual has made a secret deal with Whole Foods to save himself some money. I believe that Whole Foods told this fake pastor that if he made a public apology, they wouldn't sue him for defamation. And they have the proof and the power to do just that. This kind of event, this kind of public apology from a member of the glbt community for a faked hate crime, is unprecedented.
More info here.
I love statistics because they enable me to speak accurately. This number, 99.93%, is a cherished piece of information for me.
OVER 99.9% of us are born male or female. That's it people. That's science. That's reality. The glbt community hates the reality of the Word of God, and now, science.
Dear member and supporter of the glbt community...
Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Like they always do when the absurdity of glbt propaganda is blatantly undeniable, YouTube has blocked comments on this video.
From now on, I will be standing guard outside of any public restroom that my wife must use, and if a man walks into it, then so can I. I will be yelling, "THERE'S A MAN IN HERE!! THERE'S A MAN IN HERE!!"
I will probably be the one detained by the police while the "transgendered" man is leaving the scene to find another women's room to invade.
Because of glbt propaganda and lies, I now live in a country that doesn't have enough common sense to tell a man that he cannot enter a women's restroom. Goodbye glbt community.
More info here.