Thursday, September 29, 2016
Members of the glbt community will constantly say "Do not judge," or "Only God can judge me," to people like me that speak out against homofascism or transtyranny. But... these words come from God who defines marriage as being between one man and one woman.
God tolerated polygamy for a time, but reiterated the true definition of marriage in the New Testament. And God has no problem with interracial marriage.
No person who rejects God's commandments has the right to quote scripture.
Listen to God people.
Thursday, September 22, 2016
The glbt community is constantly rotating their angle of attack and denial. When I began my fight against homofascism, it was "glbt," now it's "lgbt." I refuse to change. I will continue to say and use "glbt."
When I began my fight against homofascism, "born gay" was the rallying cry of the glbt community. Now it's, "Let me and my penis into the women's restroom." What ever happened to "born gay"? Where did that argument go? How far will the denial of the glbt community go?
More info here.
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
No matter what a human male thinks or feels, a human female has the right to live free of sexual harassment. Am I not correct? Have I not been listening to my employers and the feminists? I've been listening very carefully to women for over 40 years now, and I've learned a few things by doing so.
A woman has the right to use the restroom or undress in a women's locker without being viewed by male eyes. Am I wrong about that? Am I in error?
Why then are males in women's locker rooms and restrooms?
How has glbt propaganda gained so much traction? The glbt emperor has gone from having no clothes, to having no skin, to having no life at all, yet the vast majority of people will still not speak out about the madness of the glbt community.
“School policies should promote the rights and safety of every student, but that’s not what Virginia Public Schools is doing – and it’s certainly not what the departments of Education and Justice are doing,” ADF senior counsel Gary McCaleb said. “No child should be forced into an intimate setting, like a locker room, with someone of the opposite sex.”
Story here and here.
Monday, September 5, 2016
At last! Time to tend to my beloved blog! How I did miss decrypting the false arguments of the glbt community!
Once again an articulate member of the glbt community is pitted against a less articulate person who knows God's truth. Let me see if I can shed some light on what's really going on in this video...
1. At 00:07, the first cornerstone of deception is laid when Dr. Drew calls this man "Jessica."
2. Look at the size of this man at 00:12, yet he alleges that he is afraid of being assaulted. I wouldn't allow a man this size in a woman's restroom with my wife!
3. He says that he "feels" like he was born in the wrong body. So women have to tolerate his penis in their restroom? Even if his penis has been removed, he still has the chassis of a man, and at least some of the muscle strength thereof; he is still a physical menace to a woman. What if he flies into a jealous rage upon seeing a woman with her child in the women's restroom? If he is so emotionally disturbed to believe that he is really female when he was born male, what is to prevent him from twisting-off and assaulting a woman in a woman's restroom?
4. A gender-neutral restroom is accommodation, not discrimination. This man is trying to force people to accept his insanity.
5. "She's a very attractive woman," is a flat-out lie. He is, at best, a surgically altered man.
6. At 03:10 the female impersonator starts shaking his leg in anger under the table. The truth really gets to members of the glbt community. Every single active member of the glbt community is fighting against the truth of God.
7. At 4:14 an important truth comes out of the mouth of my true Christian brother. This man chose to present himself to the world as a woman when he is a man. This man is upset over his own choices, and wants to rage against those who refuse to accept his transmadness.
The info that inspired this post is here.