Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"Transgender" sexual harrassment.



No matter what a human male thinks or feels, a human female has the right to live free of sexual harassment.  Am I not correct?  Have I not been listening to my employers and the feminists?  I've been listening very carefully to women for over 40 years now, and I've learned a few things by doing so.

A woman has the right to use the restroom or undress in a women's locker without being viewed by male eyes.  Am I wrong about that?  Am I in error? 

Why then are males in women's locker rooms and restrooms? 

How has glbt propaganda gained so much traction?  The glbt emperor has gone from having no clothes, to having no skin, to having no life at all, yet the vast majority of people will still not speak out about the madness of the glbt community.

“School policies should promote the rights and safety of every student, but that’s not what Virginia Public Schools is doing – and it’s certainly not what the departments of Education and Justice are doing,” ADF senior counsel Gary McCaleb said. “No child should be forced into an intimate setting, like a locker room, with someone of the opposite sex.”

Story here and here.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.