Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"transgendered"

Well, it seems like I've got it going on today since I've found some really good articles on the Internet. I like a total of five different articles today, but I'm only going to serve up three of them, fresh off the grill.
Anyhow, it seems to me that a common-sense definition of the word "transgendered" would be...a human being that was born as male, impregnated a woman by sexual intercourse, and then had a sex-change operation, and then became pregnant via sexual intercourse(or vice-versa). This article supports my contention that the word "transgendered" is counterfeit, and more and more people are starting to see what I'm seeing.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/09c/quinn_aiden/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.