Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The only good father is a gay father?!


I am a fortunate man in many aspects. I grew up with my natural mother and father, and my father was definitely in charge of the household. His instructions were not to be questioned.
This aspect of my upbringing has left me with a keen sense of the war on masculinity that began in the late '60's. I noticed women and girls becoming more and more disrespectful towards men throughout the '70's, '80's, and '90's. I've personally shocked quite a few women in my younger days by simply turning around and walking away from them after they spoke to me with intentional contempt.
I've also observed that one of the core ingredients to the development of a homosexual is a fatherless home, or a "henpecked" father, which is a direct result of the war on masculine men. Anyhow, I've discovered info today that indicates that this war on masculine men will take on a horrific aspect; one where women will desire homosexual men to "father" their children. Secure some kind of container to throw-up in before you click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.