Thursday, September 1, 2011

All that Chaz!!


The producers of DWTS (Dancing with the Stars) have every right to cast whomever they wish, and people have every right to vote with their remote and not watch the show.


Just about a month ago, I recently voted with my remote when one of my (then) favorite shows, Warehouse 13, introduced a homosexual character into the storyline. I really liked the show up until the point where the new character revealed that he had sex with men. I stopped the show, deleted it from my hard drive, and reset my dvr to discontinue recording the show. No big deal. These things happen.


I didn't call up the network and tell anyone why I wasn't going to watch the show anymore, I simply chalked up the unacceptable storyline to the loss of sexual sanity that is sweeping my nation and the World. The producer of the show has every right to embrace homosexuality as normal, just as I have every right to watch or do something else. No problem. Some people don't know that "gay" isn't an ethnic group and some people do.


It looks like DWTS is going to lose some viewers due to their decision to consider Chaz Bono a man, and pair her with another woman on the show. The producers are getting comments like...


“HUGE HUGE fan of this show since season two and eagerly await each season to get my dancing/entertainment ‘fix’!! But when I heard that Chaz Bono was going to be on, I was sick. Not that I have anything personally again her/him, I just don’t want that lifestyle choice continually flaunted in the media esp ABC.”

More and more people are starting to feel like me when it comes to homosexuality. People are getting tired of the glbt lifestyle being pushed into their lives. I believe that there is a backlash building up against homofascism.


The story on the bearded woman is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.