Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Challenge for Mark Monford of the San Francisco Chronicle.


Dear Mr. Monford,

I hereby challenge you to a debate on this blog where I will match my heteroseparatism against your homofascism. And I hereby promise to post all of your replies that do not contain profanity.

Do you have what it takes to face me or are you all print? Can you defend your homofascist rant against me? Can you face me one-on-one? Can you support your homofascism in a debate with a live person?


I saw your slanderous, hetero-bashing article today...

“...Woe to you, oh modern card-carrying homophobe. For it can't be easy to be you right now, what with all the terrifying changes taking place, all the dramatic sexual upheavals and flagrant displays of "unnatural" love being hurled like exotic sushi in your plain hamburger face these days. Oh, you poor dear. ...”

Full homofascist article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.