Saturday, December 3, 2011

How common is man-on-boy "love"? (updated 12-5-'11)


There are three recent stories about men raping boys. Just how common is this?

“...The male victim, now aged 18, told police Weiss told him "what they were doing was common practice in the entertainment industry," according to an affidavit filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court. ...”

“..."I never told anybody what he did to me over 100 times at all kinds of places until the newspapers reported that he had abused other kids and the people at Penn State and Second Mile didn’t do the things they should have to protect me and the other kids," the statement read. "I am hurting and have been for a long time because of what happened, but feel now even more tormented that I have learned of so many other kids. Now that I have told and done something about it, I am feeling better and going to get help and work with the police. I want other people who have been hurt to know they can come forward and get help and help protect others in the future. ...”

“...Zach Tomaselli of Lewiston faces charges himself of abusing a boy under 14. He told The Associated Press that his past abuse made it difficult for him to set proper boundaries and to understand a proper relationship between a man and a boy. But he denies the charges. ...”


How can anyone not see that this is how some young boys develop into homosexual men?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.