Friday, April 13, 2012

David/NOM vs. Starbucks/Goliath.

Yesterday, while I was at work, I was far from home, and I was crazy hungry. Not only that, I wanted a cup of coffee, which is rare for me.

I spotted a Starbucks and remembered their great-tasting coffee and their “turkey bacon” breakfast sandwich that I would buy about once every two weeks. But then I remembered their anti-Christ stand for the redefinition of marriage and I decided not to spend my money there. This was the third time I had refrained from doing business at Starbucks since I found out about their support for the redefinition of marriage.

Then I remembered how a homofascist told me that Starbucks received some sort of thank you from 600,000 people for their support of same-sex “marriage.” I then realized that the boycott of a true servant of Jesus Christ will outweigh the support of at least ten non-believers since the Lord is the eternal Word of God. The boycott of true Christians will outlast the temporary, emotional support of non-believers.

Then today, I read this statement...

“...On January 24th, 2012, Starbucks issued a memorandum declaring that a bill in the state of Washington to legalize so called same-sex marriage is “core to who we are and what we value as a company”. ...”

This statement has sealed my resolve to NOT do business with Starbucks, if I can reasonably avoid doing so. I know that Starbucks will probably be just fine without my money, but I also know that all those who stand for the redefinition of marriage will answer to my Lord.

More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.