Tuesday, September 25, 2012

French kissing sexual insanity.


Despite my compassion for those who have endured the trauma that causes same-sex attraction, my decision to disassociate with marriage redefiners is strengthened by what’s happening in France right now. Soon, a heterosexual couple marrying in France may not be able to legally call each other “husband” and “wife,” so as not to offend the glbt community. This is yet another answer for the, how-does-gay-“marriage”-effect-yours crowd. This is what marriage redefinition brings. It brings the absurd into reality. To ignore gender in a social institution that is based on the differences in men and women is an absurd, insane thing to do. Gay couples reject the reality of gender differences and therefore have no justification in demanding the redefinition of marriage.

“Under the proposed law, only the word "parents" would be used in marriage ceremonies for all heterosexual and same-sex couples, a move that has sparked widespread outrage, The Telegraph reports.”

“French Catholics also have published a 'Prayer for France,' which says, "Children should not be subjected to adults' desires and conflicts, so they can fully benefit from the love of their mother and father," according to the report.”

Sad story here.

2 comments:

  1. Oddly enough, nothing from the French surprises me. Individually, there may be a couple who 'get it,' but the fact that my father died to free these sorry bastards from the Germans still irks me.
    "I'd rather have the Germans in front of me than the French behind me." Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. This is why I like to interface with intelligent people. I graduated high school in the middle of my sophomore year and I missed out on a lot of history, but people like you teach me things.

    Those who have been seduced out of their common sense are now going so far as to insist that gender and gender truths be ignored. I refuse to join them.

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.