Monday, July 6, 2015

"Love wins"?


I John 4:8

8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

I Corinthians 13:4-7

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

When a same-sex couple tells me that they love one another, I know that they are lying to themselves, and (subsequently) others.  God is love, and nothing that comes from God causes same-sex attraction.  This is why I love the Bible so much.  The Word of God shields my mind from the powerful arguments of the glbt community.

My sexual attraction to women comes from God.  No human being can truthfully say that their sexual attraction to someone of their same sex comes from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.