Saturday, February 11, 2017

So called "transgender" inmate having sex with female inmates.


While I was researching a story on an inmate who claimed to be a woman trapped in a man's body, I found a video so powerful that it altered my planned post.  And I'm going to showcase it first...



It's not that the entire video isn't completely truthful, but the first six minutes of the above video shocked me. Ben Shapiro made my point against the delusional state of the so-called "transgendered" mind in an astoundingly efficient manner.  And I love efficiency.

Anyhow, I was researching a story about a man claiming that he is a woman, and his bullcrap was accepted as truth due to the propaganda from the glbt community.  But he is believed to have been using his penis with the female inmates that he was briefly housed with in an English prison. 

The story I was researching is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.