Thursday, March 9, 2017

Look at THIS case of gender denial !!



Well... here it is.  A case that disturbed me to the point that I had to take three days to even approach this post.

Even before I discovered that the Word of God was perfect, I had rejected non-heterosexuality as normal.  Then I discovered the Word of God and began reading it.  Diligently. 

This is how I know the difference between skin color and behavior.  The color of a person's skin has no bearing on the content of their character; behavior reveals character.  Non-heterosexuality reveals the content of a person's character.     

Were I not a servant of Jesus Christ, who is strengthened by the Holy Spirit as I walk this Earth, I would probably be overcome with anger at the glb community.  This man is drag-racing (no pun intended) into hell.  This man is currently using his life to defy God and spend eternity in agony.

How did this man get so far out there?  I have fifty dollars that says he grew up in a fatherless home like 70% of homosexuals do.  This man must have been severely neglected as a child to have to go so far to get some attention. 

Full, gut-wrenching story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.