Friday, April 14, 2017

Fatal homofascism at University of Texas.




The word "martyr" is in my heart and mind.

I can fully relate to the story below.  My greatest enemy is a bisexual woman who spent over six years falsely accusing me of sexual harassment because I told her that I wasn't going to be talking to her anymore because of her crappy attitude towards me.  She later ended up as the prime and only suspect in her husband's mysterious death.  He was leaving her for another woman.

Just within the last 45 days, I spoke to a homosexual about not touching me.  I was at work so I spoke really calmly, but had I not been at work, I would've spoken very differently.

I completely believe that the homosexual in this story was a false accuser.  Every member of the glb community is living a lie, and if they can lie to themselves, how can they not lie to others?

"...Klocke, a straight male, was accused by a gay male student of writing anti-gay slurs on his computer during a class. Klocke vehemently denied the accusation, and administrators who investigated the incident acknowledged there was no evidence to support the accuser’s claims, yet Klocke was still punished.

...Klocke insisted that what happened in that mid-May class in 2016 was completely different than what the accuser claimed. Klocke said his accuser made unwelcome sexual advances toward him. Klocke rejected the advances, telling his eventual accuser that he was straight. The lawsuit suggests that this rejection led the accuser to make up his story, possibly out of fear that he himself could be accused of sexual misconduct.

...Instead of seeking support services, the accuser reached out to Associate Vice President of Student Affairs Heather Snow, with whom he had a friendly relationship. The accuser was close enough to Snow to refer to her by her first name at times, and Snow quickly became the accuser’s advocate, helping him to draft a complaint against Klocke and conducting the disciplinary procedure without following the school’s Title IX policies.

Klocke received no hearing, even though he contradicted his accuser’s claims. Had Snow properly reported the complaint to the Title IX coordinator, Klocke would have received necessary protections from the school. By doing things on her own terms, Snow was able to deny Klocke his rights as stated in UTA policy.

Full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.