Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Las Vegas massacre.




I pondered whether or not to address the Las Vegas massacre on this blog and I've come to the conclusion that to not say anything would be wrong.

I am sorrowful for the loved ones of the slain.  One of my ultimate nightmares was experienced by a man at this event; his wife dying in his arms having been shot by someone that they didn't even know. 

When you know the Lord, and study his Word constantly as I do, you understand the evil mind and motivation behind this wicked and unnecessary act.  Because we are both servants of Jesus Christ, my wife and I would have both have gone on to eternal residence with the creator of the heavens and the earth if we were suddenly killed in this attack.

I don't care how unpopular it is to serve Jesus Christ... I'm all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.