Saturday, December 23, 2017

Entire family embraces transmadness.




What kind of madness, what kind of absurdist reality do I live in?!  If somebody told me, twenty five years ago, that I would someday live in a society where people would deny the reality of their own genitals, I would have sought out psychiatric help for that person.  Yet here I am, blogging about an entire family gripped by transmadness.

I thank God every day that Jesus Christ has renewed my heart and mind to see the world with "eyes to see."  And it is the renewing power of the Holy Spirit that keeps me from despairing at massive, parental-fails like the one revealed in the video above.  Without the knowledge of Jesus Christ, people are doomed to accept the insanity of the concept that one can change one's born gender.  Gender is a biological fact; why do some people fight against that reality?!  I just don't get it.  Reality is that which exists even when it is ignored.  I will not join or be cowed by people who fight against reality. 

I am a heteroseparatist; I quietly separate from people who abandon heterosexuality.  All human beings are physically designed to be heterosexual, and those who have rejected heterosexuality are rejecting the reality of their own genitals.  Unless they are trying learn about the truth of Jesus Christ and get back to reality, why would I even bother to attempt to interact with a person who embraces psychotic denial?

I'm so glad my laptop is up and customized again!

More info on this insanity here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.