Thursday, January 11, 2018

The annual Corkins award goes to...




Finally some time to blog.  Between the new year, a traveling mother, job assignment changes, (now I get up at 2am!) and getting an adorable lost cat back to it's owner, I finally get time to sit down and blog.

I wanted to find a much better video, showing the insane family interacting with each other, but I couldn't find one.  I don't like the still-photo videos because there could be so much more.

Anyhow, the Corkins award for 2017 goes to the "transgender" family described in the video above.  Although the Corkins award was originally set aside for homofascism, I believe it must evolve as the insanity has evolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.