Friday, July 9, 2021

Get your wee-wee out of Wi!!

 
It took me two years to go through the Word of God the first time I did it.  I read the New Testament in a year plan in 2017, then I read the Old Testament in a year plan in 2018.  Now, I go through the Bible once a year.    
The Word of God is what enabled me the discern between all of the things and beliefs that people have spoken to me about and tried to push me into believing.  

Here's the truth; if you were born with a penis, you're male.  If you were born with a vagina, you're female.  There are people that will rebel against the truth, and there are people that will obey the commandments of Jesus Christ.  

This is why those who know the truth fought against the redefinition of marriage, and against the propaganda of the glbt community.  

Now, because of the propaganda of the glbt community, it is legal for a man to walk naked in the women's section of a spa, and expose his penis to underage girls.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.