Monday, August 31, 2009

Homofascism in Maine.

I found this article yesterday, but I rarely post on Sundays anymore. Anyhow, this article shows the undeniable homofascism in Maine where the GLBT community is planning a campaign of terror against anyone who thinks that marriage should be between one man and one woman.
In California, people were actually losing their jobs for supporting proposition 8. I want to specifically point out what happened to Scott Eckern. Talk about homointolerance! When a person can loose their livelihood for believing that marriage should be between one man and one woman, our society has "jumped the shark."
Can anyone tell me that my war against homointolerance is unjust? Can anyone tell me that homofascism dosen't exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.