Friday, December 18, 2009

Homofascism vs Christianity.

Do true servants of Christ try to fine members of the GLBT community for not catering to them? If I went to a photographer to photograph my wedding and he said, "I disagree with marriage between one man and one woman." I would politely end the conversation and walk out of the establishment. I wouldn't try to sue. Why do some gays feel "discriminated" against when homosexuality is behavior and not race? If, for example, I refused to do business with an obvious heroin addict, how is that wrong? Homotalitarianism is here! Story here.

1 comment:

  1. "Do true servants of Christ try to fine members of the GLBT community for not catering to them?"

    Naw, the ones you love to quote and praise just want to throw us in prison

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.