Thursday, December 31, 2009

Spotlight on hetero haters.


I once saw a sign that said..."Those who hate the truth call the truth hate." The sign was on a pickup truck that had a pro-hetero sign prominently displayed in the bed of the pickup. I wanted to close out 2009 with these prime examples of hatred directed towards those who dare to simply disagree with the GLBT lifestyle. Click here, and (some might find some disturbing images) here.

Also, I wish to speak to my regular readers and say that 2010 is going to bring some upgrades to heteroseparatist.com and, very probably, a way to buy merchandise from my website. Not to mention a plan I have that the homofascists aren't going to be happy about, but it will be interesting to watch unfold. Happy New Year to my readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.