Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boy-toy Choi can't redeploy.


I'm still surprised when sexual sanity prevails. And I'm just about done talking about DADT.

It seems to me that gays love rule-breaking. Every gay person in the military swore to abide by the UCMJ, but some, like Lt. Choy, feel that they are above all laws, even the laws of God.

In my experience as a heteroseparatist, I've figured out how to expose just how for most gays will go when I ask a gay person if they would encourage a child to embrace the glbt lifestyle, WITHOUT the consent or knowledge of that child's parents. I can completely renounce teaching heterosexuality to a child without the consent of that child's parents, but I have yet to hear a homosexual do the same thing that I can. Anyhow, I digress. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.