Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A little boy as a "princess?"


I found this article today and it depressed me somewhat. It's about a 4-year-old boy who wants to be a princess for Halloween and how his Godless parents (his father is actually allowing this behavior) are letting this boy embrace effeminate behavior.

This is a documented case of parental failure, with sentences like,"Normally,we indulge his nontraditional choices. He rides in a pink "Girl Power!" car seat that my husband purchased..." And, "...put the dress for his father, who genuinely smiled when he saw his little princess boy..."

This is incredible to me. What has happened to men? I'm well aware of what has happened to women because I grew up when feminism was at a fever-pitch, but...what the **** is wrong with this boy's father?! How come he doesn't know his job when it comes to raising his son into a God-fearing, strong, independent man? Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.