Friday, November 19, 2010

Is Lauren (the) Zombi a homofascist?


Look at the anti-hetero violence in this poster/art. Look at the "gayspeak" of this post.

It's author, Ms. Lauren Zombi, uses three of the six words that I spoke of in yesterday's post; "hate-speech," "intolerance," and "bigotry." Did I call it or what? How predictable. A classic, drive-by-style, false accusation.

I tried twice today to post responses on Ms. Zombi's blog entry to ask her how I was inspiring hate, but my comments won't show up. She is, of course, welcome to comment on my blog to explain to me just how I inspire the hatred of gays.

Will she show up here to point out my "hatred?" Of course she won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.