Friday, November 5, 2010

Scooby Don't!

I commented on this horrific blog post yesterday or the day before yesterday. I wasn't going to post about it on my blog because it depressed my somewhat.

This is one of the ways a boy becomes a homosexual. This boy likes Daphne from the Scooby Doo cartoon and wanted to "be" her for Halloween. Neither one of this boys parents (his father actually supports this perversion!) have told him that it is wrong for him to want to be a female since he cannot ever be a female. But his parents are actually allowing this boy to over-relate to girls. This is how some males become gay. Parents who won't tell their kids about realty and gender differences. They probably don't want to be seen as "heterosexist" by their liberal peers, to the point that their would allow their son to grow up into homosexuality.

I can understand that the mother of this boy says that "She is going to love (her son) even if he becomes gay..." But I would have, if possible, quietly removed my child from this boy's presence since his parents have clearly rejected the boundaries of God and gender. Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.