Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Formerhomophobia.


I seriously wonder if there is any group of people that are more hated by gays than ex-gays. I think that gays hate ex-gays more than they hate Christians.

Homofascists are attacking Apple just for having an iPhone app for Exodus International, a Christian ministry of formerly gay people. Talk about intolerant. The glbt community doesn't even want people to have access to information about ex-gays. Wow. Classic homofascism.

"...“At the risk of putting myself at the center of a firestorm of disapproval, I have to say that what I viewed and read on the Exodus app was not hate speech but simply the expression of religious beliefs with which I, and many other people, disagree,” wrote Pynchon...."

Story here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.