Saturday, May 14, 2011

Child-endangering-homofascism.



When I first started this blog, I thought that nobody would believe me if I said that the glbt community was after children. My plan was to simply gather evidence to support my point whenever my heteroseparatist philosophy was challenged. But, even when I present the facts of homofascist behavior, there are still those that refuse to accept the horror of the doctrine of the gay community; the pursuit of the minds and hearts of children, WITHOUT the consent of their parents.

I guess I was naive to think that those who supported the glbt community, beyond the understandable point of standing against the bullying of gays, would be shocked back into reality when I showed how some/most gays would go so far as to pursue children with the full knowledge that that child's parents did NOT want their child being taught that homosexuality was okay.

But yesterday, I found the second greatest example of child-endangering-homofascism that I've ever seen. I read it three times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Read how this homosexual homofascist plans to proudly and knowingly violate the civil rights of parents by approaching children about homosexuality without parental consent. He even supports raising boys to have sex with men when they grow up! I wonder at what age he considers a boy old enough to have sex with?

"...I for one certainly want tons of school children to learn that it’s OK to be gay, that people of the same sex should be allowed to legally marry each other, and that anyone can kiss a person of the same sex without feeling like a freak. And I would very much like for many of these young boys to grow up and start f****** men. I want lots of young ladies to develop into young women who voraciously ***** ***. I want this just as badly as many parents want their own kids to grow up ********** to trade proteins and forcefully excrete a baby. .."

Story here, here, and here.

5 comments:

  1. The Voice of ReasonMay 15, 2011 at 10:21 AM

    Eye rolls...... NO WHERE in the article/blog post does it state that "he even supports men having sex with young boys". Lets read the quote from your post, the linked NOM article and Queerity blog post together now...."I would very much like for many of these young boys to GROW UP (emphasis mine) and..." This clearly indicates that he is referring to adults and not adults with children as you indicated. Again you are blatantly distorting things.

    You do understand that behavior engaged in between "young boys" AFTER they have GROWN UP is in fact the behavior of ADULTS? Please, let me know if this is a concept that you are able to understand, and if you are able to understand this concept, tell me then how your statment "he even supoorts men having sex with young boys!" is not a misreppresentation.

    On a side note, it is interesting that it is the "boy" part that gauls you, and not the girl equivelent....because you know, its sex between 2 men is much worse than sex between 2 women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've upgraded the post. I was still in shock when I was writing it and I made a mistake.

    But, VoR, do you support how some in the glbt community want to tell children that becoming gay is okay, WITHOUT the consent of the parents of those children?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Voice of ReasonMay 16, 2011 at 5:55 AM

    I'm not going to go into that with you. I know its you cause celebre, but I just don't think it is anything get all worked up about. As far as I'm aware, any discussion about sex typically happens in a health class, and now days (as opposed to when I grew up), parents are given the option to opt out their kids when those discussions occur.

    I appreciate you correcting your post. I will say though that your wording now seems to suggest that the original blogger was advocating for the "grooming" of children to grow up and have gay sex, regardless of thier orientation. This is not what the blogger was suggesting, and as far as I'm concerned, is not even a senario that is possible. You should read the comments to the post on Queerity. It will give you a better picture of the "gay adgenda".

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's unacceptable VoR. I need to know where you stand on approaching children about entering the glbt community WITHOUT the knowledge of that child's parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://heteroseparatist.blogspot.com/2011/05/dear-voice-of-reason.html

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.