Monday, January 16, 2012

The difference between "Black" and "gay."


When I say “Black people,” or “gay people,” I am talking about two social groups. But when I say “Black person,” or “gay person” the words “Black” and “gay” take on an entire different meaning. When it comes to an individual, the word “gay” describes that person's behavior, and therefore cannot be accurately swapped out with the word “Black.”

The glbt community has effectively stolen the nobility of the African-American civil-rights movement by manipulating those who cannot or will not discern the difference between race and sexual behavior. A homosexual has the exact same right to marry one woman at a time that I do.

"...One constituent likened denial of marriage rights to gays and lesbians to racial apartheid in South Africa. “I saw apartheid, I was in South Africa and I can tell you this is different,” Haugen shot back. She recalled the “necklacing” practice in which victims were stuffed in a tire which was then set afire. ..."

Example here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.