Friday, February 3, 2012

Homocensorship.


Is "hate speech" anything that the gay community says it is? I'm not buying that. Hate speech condones violence, and I've already denounced proactive violence against the glbt community.

I can see where the word ”fa**ot,” could be seen as hate speech. But the phrase, “that’s gay,” is something that I’m not going to allow the glbt community to forbid me from using.

The glbt community keeps comparing their sexual behavior to the skin color of the African American community despite being told by Black people that sexual behavior does not compare to skin color. And the vast majority of African Americans are infuriated by the comparison of sexual sin to the color of their skin.

Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.