Friday, October 26, 2012

Gay bashing... squared.

Once again, the glbt community shows its intolerance and hatred for any disagreement or non-cooperation with their agenda to force people to accept homosexuality as normal.

But this time, they’ve attacked one of their own who refused to tow the party line. Incredible. Fighting homofascism is so easy because homofascists just keep handing me great news stories! As the owner of heteroseparatist.com, I feel like a pet mouse in a cheese factory.

“…“I was getting ready for work and there was a knock at the door,” Wood emailed The Daily Caller late Wednesday. “I opened it, and a guy wrapped a ligature around my neck, slammed my head into the doorway, and smashed my face into a mirror, telling me ‘You should have kept your [f*******] mouth shut.’”

…Wood said his attacker’s reference to a warning likely pointed to graffiti he found painted on his car last week. The vandalism included the phrases “house trained republican faggot,” “traitor,” and “ur like a jew 4 hitler.”

…Those slurs, he explained, were references to him being a gay Republican working to help Lee, a straight GOP candidate, defeat the openly gay Democrat Mark Pocan.

…After he discovered the graffiti, Wood wrote an open letter on Facebook to the unknown vandal. “If you understand either freedom or me at all,” he wrote, “you would that this will only make me work harder. … You can think whatever you like about me, but I will not be bullied into voting for a gay man simply because I am gay.”

Full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.