Saturday, December 15, 2012

Godlessness at Sandy Hook Elementary.

When some people find my blog, they loose interest when they see that I'm a servant of Jesus Christ, but today, I might seem less stupid to those who don't understand what I've learned from the Word of God.

Today, the churches that are near Sandy Hook Elementary School are full of people looking for solace after the murder of 20 children and 6 adults.

This tragedy happened because of multiple layers of human misconduct like the rejection of any mention of the God of the Bible in our nation's schools.  Then add to that the genderphobic/feminist/glbt rejection of God's definition of marriage and family, which created the fatherless home in which Adam Lanza lived in, and you have the cornerstone of yesterday's mass murder. 

Young boys desperately need an appropriate male role model sleeping under the same roof that they do every night.  I learned 85% of the unwritten laws of manhood by merely observing the day-to-day activities of my biological father.  And then I discovered the perfect commandments of my heavenly Father, and I learn from him now.

So go ahead and mock me for my decision to follow the commandments of Jesus Christ.  Look what happens when a person/family/culture/nation is seduced away from the Word of God.  And some people will still fight against God's definition of marriage, even after yesterday's tragedy.  Wow.  Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.