Monday, May 12, 2014

Don Jones fined over homosexual Michael Sam.

 

Like most homosexuals nowadays, Michael Sam can do anything wrong and simply accuse those who call him out for his inappropriate, sinful behavior a "homophobe." 

Don Jones, a Miami Dolphins player has been fined for tweeting disparaging remarks about Michael Sam's public kissing of his homosexual lover.  Would Michael Sam be fined for making disparaging remarks about a man kissing a woman?  No he would not.  Michael Sam is a homosexual and is, therefore, "more equal" than his heterosexual teammates. 

I'm secure enough in my manhood to say that I would refuse to shower with a homosexual.  Will I be fined for saying that?  Will I be thrown in jail for "hate speech" for saying that I would not put up with  homosexual harassment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.