Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Great explanation from the Benham Brothers.



The words of false or grossly immature Christians are almost always what you hear on the mainstream news, so this video brought me a little bit of joy.  When true, mature Christians speak, the arguments of the glbt community are crushed

There is no hate in a true Christian. It is actually love that causes a mature Christian to speak out, in love, about homosexuality and other sexual sins.  When I was pulled into this cultural conflict by a homofascist and created the word "heteroseparatist," it was due to my dedication to the Word of God, and my knowledge of the final destination for those in the glbt community.  I hate to see people being deceived by propaganda, and everyone who supports gay sex and the redefinition of marriage has been deceived.

More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.