Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Barronelle Stutzman of Arlene's Flowers speaks.



I didn't know that this woman's persecution was the Attorney General's idea.  Even so, I was shocked by the fair portrayal of this woman.  I always expect my fellow believers to be smeared by the media because of my personal experiences with homofascists.  I was verbally attacked by a homofascist just yesterday.

Denying service to someone based on their behavior is not discrimination.  This is the same thing as a black business refusing service to someone dressed in a KKK robe, or a Jewish businessperson asking someone that was dressed in a Nazi uniform to leave their business.  Mrs. Stutzman employs and serves gay people, she simply refuses to participate in a gay "wedding."

The intolerance of the glbt community is astounding.

More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.