Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I see that you're giving birth. Are you male or female?


This is why I walked away from the glbt community.  I refuse to expel energy in an attempt to get along with someone who has willfully thrown away their common sense.  I now live in a society that will ask a woman giving birth is she is male or female. 

Oh.

My.

God.

I will not join in with people who support the complete denial of the overwhelming reality of the fact that human beings are either male or female.  No matter what they think, a person cannot change their gender.  And I refuse to be deceived or intimidated by homofascist propaganda.  Can anyone dispute me on this?!

"... “To be clear, it is possible for a person who has given birth to a child to identify as male,” Susan Sommer, a lawyer for Lambda Legal, an advocacy group for lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and transgender people, told the paper. ..."

What!!!

Full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.