Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Homofascist of the year for 2015.


 

For their redefinition of marriage, I've decided to award the supreme Court of the United States heteroseparatist.com's homofascist of the year award for 2015.

This blog post has stymied me.  My first case of writer's block in the history of this blog.  I couldn't find the information that I had remembered about how States rights were violated, and I'm tired of looking for it.  This post should have gone up 01 Jan. 2016, but I was recovering from a severe flu.

With the rise of the "transgender" division of the glbt community (I will continue to say "glbt" instead of "lgbt") I will continue to fight homofascism throughout 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.