Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Dear Aservant...


I've been trying to respond to your latest comment for two days now, but there is some kind of glitch preventing me.  This post is the only option I have at this time.

Here is my response to you:


@ Aservant

Thanks bro.  I tried to respond to your comment just after I posted it, but there was some kind of glitch going on with blogger.  It is very good to hear from you.  My blog has suffered because of my new job, but I'm getting back in the swing of things slowly but surely.

Isn't it amazing that the gays never complain about Muslims, but will go so far as to physically attack true Christians who are trying to save them from eternal separation from God.  True Christians would actually protect members of the glbt community from physical harm.  The glbt community is amazingly deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.