Monday, February 8, 2016

Homosexual rapists still being protected by the media.



I've been wrestling with this post for four days now. When I first tried to cut and paste the html code to the YouTube video for this post, it wouldn't work.  It was out of sequence.  Did YouTube intentionally mix up the html code to stymie people like me? I wonder.  I've had comments that praise the Holy Spirit blocked by YouTube moderators in the past.

Anyhow, this post/video is to shine the light on the growing incident of homosexual rape.  Homosexuality is practically worshipped in today's American culture, and gay men are more and more bold in their desire to have sex with unwilling males

It is my great joy to finally correctly reconstruct the html for the video above and produce this post.  More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.