Thursday, September 14, 2017

Harvard hires horrible homofascist's hero. (This post will be updated.)




At last! An opportunity to quick-strike-post with my oversized laptop. I've been real upset with my work life blocking my ability to post on a story quickly, but today, after finally getting my laptop secured and customized, I can fire at my enemies with my fancy new cyberweapon.  I'm a hardcore desktop man and this is pretty amazing to me.

Anyhow... look at the type of person that is honored in modern academia. A man who rejected the salvation of Jesus Christ, betrayed his country, and rejects the reality of his own genitals.  What ever happened to discerning a person's character based on their choices?  This man, Bradley Manning, is a nutcase.  Why would Harvard hire this man?  

This is what is held in high esteem in my country, and the glbt community.  Complete rebellion of all that is Godly, good, normal, and wholesome.   

Complete story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.