Saturday, September 2, 2017

Teaching "transgenderism" to children without parental consent.




Due to illness, work, software purchases, and internet glitches I am very late in getting to this post.  I like to serve fresh bread out of my cyberbakery, but I've been stymied by life itself. This is my tardiest post ever.

Look at the top this page; not this post but this page. Didn't I call it over six years ago when I started this blog when part of my focus was on the glbt community's distain of parental rights? The glbt community and their deceived supporters won't hesitate to violate the civil rights of those with whom they disagree.  Yet will howl at the moon if a true Christian will not bow before the throne of homofascism or genderinsanity.

The info that inspired this post is here and here.

Then there's this jewel on SB219. In the future, will I go to jail for refusing to call a man a woman?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.