Friday, April 1, 2011

Challenge for "hu6xxui6"


Well folks, it's happened again. Once again I'm asking a heckler from another website if he has the guts to fight me one-on-one.

It's been my experience that big-mouthed people are never going to fight me mono-e-mono. A heckler is like a jackal; useless when alone due to their pack-attack mentality and inability to think critically.

So, "hu6xxui6" do you have the guts to face me here? It'll be just you and me toe to toe. Only your comments and mine will be allowed on this post. How can you call yourself a man when you can't meet me here to debate your anti-Christ, pro same-sex marriage, point of view? Guys like you want to ignore how the people in 31 out of 31 states have voted in Constitutional amendments defining marriage as being between one man and one woman. Come on. I triple-dog-dare ya!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! You're not going to show up? After all of your talk and insults? If you want to ignore the Word of God, let's talk about how people have VOTED to LEGALLY amend State Constitutions! How can you refuse to debate me here and maintain your self respect? Do you live in that much DENIAL? Don't you know that, if you don't show up here, everyone will see you as fearful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Nuff said. Do I not have CLEAR evidence that you are a coward?

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.