Monday, June 4, 2018

Jack Phillips wins Supreme Court ruling!




What a gift from God! The day after I start blogging again, my brother Jack Phillips wins his case in the Supreme Court of the United States.  What an amazing blow to homofascism!

Will the glbt community respect this SCOTUS decision like they did when marriage was redefined by the highest court in our country?  Will the gays leave this man alone now and stop threatening his life and the lives of his child and wife?  I bet they won't. 

I thought that this man might win, but I wasn't expecting him to because of the prevailing homofascism in my country.  Now, every gay activist should have nothing at all to say when true Christians refuse to participate in their rebellion against the Word of God.  The glbt community is fighting against God Himself, not human prejudice. 

More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.