Sunday, June 3, 2018

T-shirt maker vs. homofascism.




Within forty-eight hours of my decision to reinvigorate my blog, my 17.3 inch Dell "Starlord" 2-in-1 laptop/tablet was stolen. 

And, in an answer to my prayers and through the infinite power of Jesus Christ, a fellow servant of the Lord found my laptop that was apparently abandoned by the thief, and returned it to me after seeing my work uniform.  I literally had goosebumps when I realized that my prayers had been answered.  It had been missing for about nine days.

Since it is my first laptop and a gift, I didn't know how superior it was until I began pricing a slightly smaller 15.6 inch model with the same features as my missing one.  A smaller version of my laptop was priced at over $1,100.  Jesus Christ is awesome.


Anyhow, in my return to my fight against homofascism, I found the video above.  And, yet again, the hyper-intolerant glbt community is trying to destroy a servant of Jesus Christ.  True Christians don't have the desire to harm members of the glbt community, yet the glbt community desires to destroy those who speak and serve the truth.  Why do gays want to destroy all those who disagree with their actions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.