Thursday, June 14, 2018

Transdelusionality



I remember, over ten years ago, Googling the word "heteroseparatist."  The search come up saying, "no results found."  I was elated.  Thus began my fight against homofascism.

Now, in response to the rising tide of transtyrrany, I return to my mind-forge to craft a new weapon.  And again, when I did a Google search, I saw a close similarity but not a precise match.  So, it's been a long time, but here I go again.   My spirit is unusually happy with this one...

(Drum roll sound, then clash of symbols!)


transdelusionality:  The false belief that a human being can change from male to female or from female to male and/or the social support of the errant belief that a human being can change from male to female or from female to male.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.