Saturday, August 13, 2011

Global heteroseparatism.


Today, while checking out some new software used by my blog, I discovered an amusing fact.

In the United States, I have readers in New York, California, Texas, Maine, Michigan, Tennessee, Virginia, Oregon, Indiana, Utah, Maryland, Kentucky, North Carolina, New Jersey, and Florida.

On the planet, I have readers in Canada, Finland, Mexico, The United Kingdom, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, The Czech Republic, Australia, Oman, Belgium, Thailand, Germany, South Africa, Spain, Qatar, France, Asia/pacific region, Uzbekistan(!), The Netherlands, India, The Philippines, Norway, (something called)Palestinian Territory, Slovakia, (The) Russian Federation, China, Egypt, Jordan,and Turkey.

Wow. And I haven't even started to advertise yet!

I knew that there had to be millions of people that had a hate-free, lack-of-support for the sexual behavior of the glbt community like I did, and it seems that they are finding my blog at a slow but sure rate. And the homosexual who's verbal attack inspired me to create the word heteroseparatist has vanished from the original chat website where he first attacked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.