Monday, August 15, 2011

Homolestation in Hollywood.


I remember noticing, about 22 years ago, when homosexuality was being promoted in almost every A-movie coming out of Hollywood. Now, my wife will tell me when a movie is, "gay free," if she sees it before me.

Anyhow, it looks like young actors are in danger of the legendary, "casting couch" probably more so than young women.

"...The guy that did this to me was my assistant. He would come in when I was sleeping. I would wake up and I would know what was going on, but I would just try to ignore it and hope that he would go away, which is how kids who aren’t ready to deal with something deal with it. I was still a virgin at the time. I hadn’t even had sex with a girl. So for me it was just kind of bewildering. ..."

Sad story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.