Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Parade permit"

I was kind of split on this story when I first read it. A group of about ten Christian men peaceably gathered with pro-family signs that warned against the sin of homosexuality and were arrested when they couldn't produce a "parade permit" to the local police. Now, I'm very pro law-enforcement and I would have complied with the instructions of the policemen and would've already had or went and got a parade permit. But I decided to post this story after thinking...What would the police have done if the group had been a bunch of gay men with anti-hetero/anti-Christian signs? I came to the conclusion that the police would not have asked a group of gay men with hetero-bashing signs for a parade permit. Here's the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.