Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last post about Rob Tish?


Well folks...looks like he's not going to face me. Disappointed I am. I get email notifications whenever the word "heteroseparatist" shows up on a website and I've found these two sites that Mr. Tish must have visited. But, whenever I post a retort to his misleading, inaccurate video, activity comes to a standstill. Wow. What does it say about his validity when he refuses to face me? I'll link here and here to prove my point. On both sites, on my computer, my "comment is awaiting moderation," and the string stops there. My comment is my standing challenge to Rob Tish for him to disavow the goal of some in his glbt community to recruit children INTO the glbt lifestyle WITHOUT their parent's consent.

Anyhow, it's been four weeks now and I'm moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.