Thursday, April 1, 2010

Ricky Martin.


I had just shut down my office Monday when this story came out. (No pun intended.) Monday, is now an off day for me, and I can now spend some serious time in my mancave since my beloved wife is at work.

The first thing that made me sad to hear this news was my thoughts for all of the men in this world who would give almost anything for some female companionship. Like military men separated from their women in service to their country, divorced men, lonely men, incarcerated men, etc. Of all of these divisions of men who want to be with a woman, Ricky Martin, who could have thousands of beautiful, more-than-willing-to-have-sex-with-him women, would rather be having sex with another man!

And, on top of that horror, Mr. Martin had to make sons and then come out of the closet! Why did he have to deny his sons a home with a mother and a father like he must have had?

This news ruined Monday night for me. I kept thinking, Why did he have to bring innocent children into this? Sad story here.

6 comments:

  1. Your just a nasty homophobe in denial, why don't you go get aids from shagging your your wife and sucking her menstruation red wave (to which you will hopefully drowned in) and stay out of other peoples life's hetero-pedo-separatist.

    The bible says that lieing is an abomination and this site is full of absolute lies and you know it, so does GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People like you say you're fighting against hate yet look at the hate and lies in YOUR heart. You wish AIDS on me for my little blog? And whose life am I invading? Point out the specific lies on this blog and I'll re-research the post/s. Don't your false accusations make YOU untruthful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because stuff on the internet sticks around forever, the sad thing is that his children may one day run across your comment about their father. If you want to criticize Martin, fine. But, using his children in your criticism is as disgusting as those who wanted to use Bristol's pregnancy as a weapon against her mother, Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah Palin didn't deny her daughter a father that loves his daughter and wife. Ricky Martin is denying his boys a mother that loves their father. It's really wierd to me that you bring up Sarah Palin.

    Also, you still haven't pointed out any specific lies on this blog yet. Until you do so, you are untruthful, not me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a number of suggestions for your manifesto, including pointing factual accuracies (e.g. misuse of the word bigot, love as a requirement for marriage, etc). Haven't seen updates on any of these issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan on updating some sentences in my internet manifesto. One of them is the "bigot" sentence.

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.