Monday, May 24, 2010

The gaying of American Idol?


I ran across this story the other day but I didn't post anything about it because I thought that it was to "small potatoes" for my blog. I mean, who doesn't know that Ms. DeGeneres is gay? And her request to a female contestant to gay up a song came as no surprise to me.
But today I see that Joe. My. God. (who is still hiding from me) has the nerve to call someone "homophobic" for pointing out that American Idol's falling ratings are due to Ms. Degenerate...err, excuse me...Ms. DeGeneres' presence on the show.
I believe the people are growing weary of being forced-fed glbt beliefs by the mainstream media and are simply changing the channel when in-your-face homosexuality is glorified, especially when raising young children. My supporting info is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.